Natural or "green" cleaning products are all the rage these days. Lots of people are talking about them. But are you using them?
When I talk to people about eco-friendly products, the first thing I hear is that living green is expensive. In this time of pinching pennies due to a rough economy, one of the things that gives first is the "luxury" of natural products.
"Is safety of family and the environment a luxury?" would be our next question. Of course, we'd all answer no, it's a necessity. However, how many of us really are using these products?
I have also talked to people who are making their own organic cleaning products. That's fantastic! However, how many of us really have the time? I know I don't. So, I've been looking for good, effective cleaning products that won't hurt my family, pets or the environment; products I feel good about using that won't cost me too much.
Recently, we had some information about our drinking water that was very disturbing. We learned that there are small amounts of drugs in our drinking water. Even though water is treated, traces of what goes down the drain can linger in our water. That got me thinking about the chemicals we wash down the drains. Chemicals from washing our clothes, dishes and the cleaners we use in our homes which all go down our drains. Not only might they stay in our drinking water, they contaminate the water our wildlife depends on. Here is yet another reason to use natural cleaning products in your home.
The real question then becomes, can we really afford not to use natural cleaning products? I've made my decision, you decide.
The author uses natural cleaning products in her own home. She has found reasonably priced eco-friendly products including soy candles and reusable bags and put them together in one place. Check out LiveGreenOnTheNet.com which strives to find the best natural cleaning products (and other environmentally friendly products) at reasonable prices for your home.
Ugg Men Boots
1 comments:
Thanks for providing such a useful information. Hope to get some more information in future also. Eco friendly degreaser
Thanks,
Enviroclean
Post a Comment